SWA was founded in 1996 and is an ideal association with wide network of end users, suppliers and subcontractors. With today more than 80 active member companies in Scandinavia and broad contacts in research and development, SWA has become Scandinavian water cutting's own industry association with strong legitimacy and independence.
SWA is looking for
- Promote the use of waterjet-related technology in Scandinavia.
- Be a competition-neutral forum for technology users, its customers and stakeholders.
- Monitor and spread news in the area.
- By promoting research, increasing knowledge about technology.
- Bring an urgent issue to the industry
- Act in the industry's interest towards government and research organizations.
- Formulate issues and execute assignments in the interests of members.
- Create national and international contact networks.
FREE UPGRADE ON MANUFACTURING GUIDE
SWA-linked companies that pay for Base Exposure on Manufacturing Guide are upgraded free of charge to Premium.